Today is a day of Love. Valentines day is the day you reach out to loved ones and show some extra appreciation and care. It’s a special day for many. I hope you reach out to someone today and express love. We do it in the industry already.
Let’s talk about another kind of “Love”
Your Work – What you do each and every day?
Do you love what you do?
Are you working at your job because you LOVE it or are you just there to make ends meet?
So now ask yourself this question…
“What would you be doing if money was no object?”
Go ahead…list the things you would rather be doing.
Now listen close to what I’m going to tell you next…
Do what you LOVE TO Do!
What is stopping you? Money? That is usually the object that stops most people…however it doesn’t need to be.
You see there are ways to take care of the money problem. When you take care of that issue it makes doing what you want to do much easier.
However, you really don’t need to wait to start doing what you love. Start NOW! It might be just baby steps but get started! Soon those baby steps will lead to bigger and better things.
Here are 5 things you can do to start doing what you LOVE right now.
1. Write out your dreams and goals to make it happen. – You have to write it down or it will never happen.
2. Create a “Dream Board” – Get pictures of things you want to do and put them on a poster board and hang it where you will see it every day. Envision yourself actually having your goals and dreams. Look at this each and every day. Sadly most people won’t do this but it’s critical to get what you want.
3. Take Action! – Actually start doing the things you love to do NOW! Don’t wait for success to happen first. For example say you want to build schools in Africa. Start out with sponsoring a child or donating some money and then work up to your bigger goal over time. Also take action on fixing the money problem. It will make reaching your larger goal that much easier.
4. Stay committed! – The reason most people fail at anything in life is they don’t stay committed for long enough to see the results. Most people after just a little while will sink back into “Quiet lives of desperation”. Don’t be most people! Work your plan and don’t quit…ever!
5. Give Back – People that do the first 4 steps will have success. They will get to do what they want to do and they will LOVE doing it. Now it’s time to give back to others and help them achieve their goals. You see something magical happens when you get to the point in your life where you LOVE doing what you do. You want others to experience the same thing. The more people you help do what you did….the more it will help you on your journey.
The money problem is something you should fix. And you CAN do it. Again when you have fixed that problem your life will change forever.